October 11, 2018
Tonsley Innovation District
The growing demographic of older people is changing how we all think and live. This launch will celebrate the bringing together of businesses, entrepreneurs, researchers and our ageing well citizens to boldly take charge and shape the products and services this demographic desire.
At the launch you will:
- Learn about the future narrative of ageing – evidenced based illustrations that bust myths and alter perceptions!
- Learn about the Life Lab and what role you can play to co-design better products and services for the future that will help us all live our aspirational desires!
- Join a tour and witness what a co-design process at the Life Lab looks and feels like.
- Learn about the new services the Centre will be offering to help people, communities, businesses and researchers access the knowledge and networks they need.
- Join a community of vibrant people who want to help forge the new frontier of ageing, manifest positive, impactful changes to improve the lives of people locally and others across the globe.
- Consider what future role you would like to play.
Who should attend?
- Researchers, businesses and entrepreneurs – learn more about this emerging new economy fuelled by an older community who insist on ageing well and living life to the fullest.
- Ageing well citizens who thrive on remaining connected to community, and want to participate in shaping products and services that meet your needs.