Tonsley had the opportunity to showcase its innovation district model while building networks and connections through a range of tours and delegations. During the first two months of 2016, Tonsley was honoured to host international visitors from eight countries:
- ThyssenKrupps Marine Systems from Germany
- Adani from India
- high-level Government delegations from Belarus, Penang and Chile
- industry bodies from Germany, Japan and Finland
- university delegations from China.
Other visitors include:
- ACT Government officials
- 80 property development professionals from around Australia associated with the Urban Design Institute of Australia National Congress
- over 70 national and international delegates associated with the AusMedTech Conference 2016
- local visitors such as business working groups, banks, journalists and community groups.